1/1 Photo of Pistachio Crusted Eggplant Cutlets
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
From Vegetarian Times magazine January/February 2012 p.34. These are quick to prepare but beautiful and delicious. Pairs wonderfully with a rice pilaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F, and coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Blend pistachios in blender or food processor until finely chopped. Set aside.
- 3Add sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and garlic to blender or food processor (no need to rinse), and purée until smooth.
- 4Spray 1 side of each eggplant slice with cooking spray, and place sprayed-side down on baking sheet. Spread 2 Tbs. sun-dried tomato mixture on each eggplant slice, and sprinkle with 1 Tbs. ground pistachios. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggplant is tender and pistachio topping is browned and crispy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Crusted Eggplant Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.0
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 250.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers