Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Variation of Pistachio Ambrosia #22445 posted by Barb T 3/14/2002. Great summer salad, fluffy and lightly sweet. Kids love it. Found in a fundraiser cookbook.
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, topping or 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- In large bowl combine cool whip and pudding mix.
- Blend well.
- Add pineapple, marshmallows and nuts, again blending well.
- Chill 2 hours.
Really good!!! Everyone loved it!
I made it for a large family gathering and finally ran inside, printed out multiple copies of your recipe and set them under the serving bowl on the buffet. It was excellent and EVERYBODY enjoyed it. They scraped the bowl clean, and in my family that is the most sincere compliment!
Yummy! This is so simple and pleases everyone.