Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Pioneer Woman Cooks.
Make and share this Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 3 cups spaghetti, broken into two inch pieces
- 2 cups chicken broth (reserved from pot)
- 20 ounces cream of mushroom soup (2 cans)
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, plus
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced onion
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper
- Cook 1 cut up fryer in water and pick out the meat to make two cups.
- Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar. Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar.
- Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil.).