Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favourite picnic food! It is simply yummmmmmy, couldn't ask for anything more wonderful under the sun.
- 1 slice bread, edges chopped off
- 2 tablespoons cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, mixed with cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley or 1 teaspoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, de-seeded,de-skinned and chopped into 8 pieces totally (4 pcs. each)
- 1 tablespoon mustard paste
- Take 1 Jumbo bread slice and carefully chop off the edges.
- Now prepare a mixture of cheese and butter in your mixer.
- Apply 2 tbsp of this mixture on the bread slice.
- Now lay in a beautiful manner, the tomatoes on the bread slice, spreading them all over.
- Cover with 2 tbsp cheese-butter mixture again.
- Now sprinkle 1 tsp of chopped parsley or corriander leaves all over the slice.
- Roll it like a chappati (roti).
- Place this roll on an aluminium foil and roll it again.
- Seal the roll in the foil like how toffee wrappers are sealed.
- Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Once cold, apply mustard paste all over the sandwich and roll it on a plate of chopped parsley or corriander.
- Cut the rolled sandwich into pieces of desired shapes and sizes and serve immediately!