1 hr 15 mins
Lorraine of AZ's Note:
This cake serves either of the two spring holidays, St. Valentine's or St. Patrick's, and also serves as a model for any holiday you choose. Simply alter your choice of jello to complement your occasion. This is a beautiful cake and is nice to follow a heavier meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin or 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1Prepare batter as directed on package by adding 1-1/4 cups water or the amount specified on package. You may make the angel food cake from scratch, if desired.
- 2Transfer about 1/3 of the batter into a small bowl; fold in the package of strawberry or lime jello.
- 3Alternately spoon batters into ungreased 10-inch tube pan.
- 4Zigzag spatula through batters to marble.
- 5Bake as directed. Cool cake by inverting over a funnel. Remove from pan.
- 6Meanwhile, prepare Fluffy Frosting: Dissolve a package of strawberry or lime jello in the boiling water. Chill until slightly thickened; blend in the Cool Whip.
- 7Frost cake. Garnish with strawberries or lime slices, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink or Green Marbled Angel-Food Cake
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 262.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g