By chef Leah Eskin in the Chicago Tribune. Non-alcoholic options are given, but, come on - you know you want that bubbly!
My Private Note
cups sy ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, heat the cranberries, water, sugar and zest to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the cranberries pop and the syrup turns pink, about 10 minutes.
- 2Strain through a fine-mesh strainer, pressing with a spatula. Discard the fruit.
- 3Pour into a jar, cover and chill.
- 4To make the cocktails: pour 1 tbl triple sec and two tbl of the cranberry syrup into a champagne flute.
- 5Fill with champagne. Drop in a cranberry and enjoy. (I made this also with non-alcoholic champagne and it was very good.).
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Lady (Champagne Cocktail)
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: