- 1 prickly pear cactus
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Wearing rubber gloves, cut skin from cactus pear and discard.
- Chop pear coarsely; puree in blender, then strain through sieve into large bowl; discard seeds.
- Stir in sugar and lime juice until sugar is dissolved, then stir in remaining fruit.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate overnight.