Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Fruited cole slaw created on a whim using things I had on hand, based on Kittencal's Famous Coleslaw recipe (which I love!). This slaw is going to be used in a Smoked Turkey Wrap for a light dinner. Cook time is chill time.
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup goji berry (dried)
- 2 tablespoons raisins (I used Sultanas)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb coleslaw mix
- In a small bowl, combine Goji berries & Sultanas in apple cider vinegar to soften. (I just let them sit while I mixed the other dressing ingredients.).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (except for the cole slaw mix). Add the raisins, berries, and vinegar. Mix well.
- Add cole slaw mix to finished dressing. Stir well to blend. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
I like slaws, & anything to make it a little different is usually welcome around here! Was also intrigued with the inclusion of goji berries! Enjoyed the variety of flavors here! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Think Pink in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness]