Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
very light dessert
Make and share this Pineapple Squares recipe from Food.com.
- pour melted marge over the graham cracker crumbs, press into 10x12 pan.
- combine the soft marge with the icing sugar& eggs beat together.
- Spread onto the crumb mixture.
- Whip the cream until thick, fold in the drained pineapple.
- Spread over the 2nd layer.
- Sprinkle 1/4c crumb mixture over top& chill, 3-4 hours.
This is a wonderful recipe that I have been using for years. It always receives rave notices.