Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the Fairmount Temple Cookbook. Great dessert for Passover and simple too.
- 1⁄2 lb butter or 1⁄2 lb margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- macadamia nuts, toasted and slivered (optional)
- 10 sheets matzohs, broken (covered with boling water, and drained)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Butter or spray a 2qt or 9x13" casserole.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Mix in pineapple, matzoh crumbs or pieces and macadamia nuts.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes to an hour.