Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
very old recipe from darlene kossman she got it from marie schnoor makes caramel in skillet before bakes. this is easy and tastes great
- in skillet put 2 tablespoons butter and brown sugar
- heat til forms thick mass.
- dice 1 can pineapple drain off liquid im using it for my hawaiian rolls lol i think tidbits would work here and ive seen pineapple rings in other recipes and pour into caramel
- pour batter over pineapple and place in oven
- and bake when done turn on plate and top with whipped cream
- 375 for 25 minutes.