1/3 Photos of Pineapple Pork Chops
A favorite for the bbq. Taken in a magazine from Quebec (Coup de Pouce) There is 1 hour for the marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together plum sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, rice vinegar and salt.
- 2Set aside 1/4 cup of the sauce and put it in the fridge.
- 3Pour the remaining sauce in a shallow glass pan. Add the pork chops and turn them to coat well. Cover with saran-wrap and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour. (You can prepare the pork chops until this step and cover them and put in the fridge until the next day).
- 4Preheat the bbq to medium heat. Ligthly oil the grill and put the pork chops and baste with the marinade. Close the cover and cook for about 10 minutes or until that the pork chops are browned but lightly pink inside. (turn the pork chops and baste with marinade at mid cooking).
- 5While the pork chops are cooking, put the pineapple slices on the grill of bbq and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until that they have marks. Serve the pork chops with pineapple slices.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.5
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 588.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 31.7 g