Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy to make and delicious.
- 1 (18 ounce) yellow cake mix, without pudding
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (3 ounce) pkge. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Pour into 2-9 inch greased and floured layer cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Cool.
- Combine instant pudding and crushed pineapple. Put in refrigerator for an hour. When ready to ice, fold in whipped topping.
- Frost layers and top and sides of cake.
This is one of my favorite cake recipes ever! So simple to make and it keeps well in the fridge. I also add a generous portion of chopped walnuts to the cake batter...it makes all the difference!