Recipe by looneytunesfan
These barbecue Hawaiian pizzas are a quick after-school snack. Prepared on English muffins, the cheesy pizzas are something that kids of all ages enjoy.
Top Review by CraftScout
These are really yummy and fast enough to make in the morning for lunchboxes. I have made them a couple of times, once with barbecue sauce and once with a red sauce (because I was out of barbecue sauce), and both times they were yummy and real kid pleasers. Thanks for posting, this will be making lots of appearnaces in my kids lunches!
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 4 ounces pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 2 slices swiss cheese, quartered