Recipe by Greeny4444
This is a quick and easy recipe to make on a weeknight or for someone with a crazy schedule. A dash of crushed red pepper can be added if you like a little spice. I adapted this recipe from Kraft.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- salt (to taste)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 cups teriyaki sauce (or honey BBQ sauce or bold BBQ sauce)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine salt, pepper, and ginger in a small bowl. Season chicken with the mixture.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Mix sauce, pineapple, minced garlic, and reserved juice. Add to chicken; stir to evenly coat chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done and sauce is thickened.
- Serve over hot rice.