Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick-cut carrot
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 4 (6 inch) whole wheat pita bread, each cut in half
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
- Line each pita half with 1 lettuce leaf; fill each half with 1/3 cup chicken mixture.