Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I haven't found a yeast bread recipe using pineapple so using another recipe I adapted it and it turned out very well. It is sweet and makes great toast. This makes a 1 pound loaf.
- 1 1⁄4 cups pineapple juice (I used canned)
- 3 cups white bread flour
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 2⁄3 cup dried pineapple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Place all ingredients, except the dried pineapple and nuts, into the bread machine using the instructions for your bread machine.
- At the "beep" add the dried pineapple and the nuts if you are using them.
- I used the basic cycle and the medium crust.