1/2 Photos of Pineapple-Apricot Jam
I had all these apricots and cans of pineapple and since I was in the mood for making jelly and jam, I looked around the net and found this recipe. It is amazingly wonderful. My son-in-law fell in love with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash four 1/2 pint jars, lids and bands in hot soapy water, rinse well with warm water.
- 2Submerge in boiled water, off heat, until ready to use.
- 3Mix pineapple with syrup, apricots, and sugar in large pan.
- 4Bring to boil, stirring occasionally, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 5Stir in gelatin and simmer 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- 6Skim off an foam with metal spoon.
- 7Ladle quickly into prepared jars, filling to within 1/8 inch of top.
- 8Wipe jar rims and threads with wet cloth.
- 9Cover jars with lids and screw bands on tightly.
- 10For water bath, place jars in boiling water for 10 minutes. Water should be 1-2 inches above jars.
- 11Allow to cool and check lids. They should be concave and not pop up when pressed in the center.
- 12Refrigerate after cooling if not using the water bath.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple-Apricot Jam
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 93.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g