Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I can't remember where I found this recipe. I have made it on a few occasions and it has received a favorable response. This can also be frozen.
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped toasted pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Lightly grease a 9" springform pan.
- Combine the first four ingredients; press into bottom of pan.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in sour cream and parmesan until smooth.
- At low speed add eggs, then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour filling into crust-lined pan.
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan from cake.