Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup cream of coconut
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup dark rum
- Place undrained pineapple and cream of coconut in largecontainer.
- Combine sugar and water.
- Bring to boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Add sugar syrup and rum to pineapple mixture.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 to 6 hours.
- Process in blender or food processor until smooth but not completely thawed.
- Freeze until firm.
- Soften lightly before serving.