Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Taste of Home" comes this delicious, refreshing and simple recipe. I sometimes don't toast the coconut and mix it with the rest of the ingredients. Also, I never use coconut extract.
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopes whipped dessert topping mix
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (8 ounce) cans unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 8 maraschino cherries
- In large bowl, whisk milk, whipped topping and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Stir in pineapple and extract.
- Spoon into eight dessert dishes, 3/4 cup in each. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled. Sprinkle each with 1-1/2 tsp coconut and top with a cherry.
Yum! This is really good. I made as directed, using the coconut extract since I love coconut flavor. Very, easy, tasty and pretty! Thanks for posting.