Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sweet and sour drink that's easy to make.
- 1 1⁄2 cups club soda
- 2 fluid ounces canned pineapple juice
- 2 fluid ounces coconut syrup or 2 fluid ounces coconut flavoring
- 2 fluid ounces cream
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- Put ice into a cup.
- Pour club soda into cup with ice.
- Next, pour pineapple juice into cup, and stir.
- Then, pour coconut syrup and cream into cup then stir.
- Finally, put Maraschino cherries on top, and enjoy.
Minichef #2, I am a sucker for italian sodas and this one is terrific. Love the big bold flavor. It was quick and very easy to make. I can't wait for the nice weather to come. I will be enjoying this often this summer. Thank you for sharing this special treat. Made for Pac Spring Safari 2013.