1/2 Photos of Pina Colada Italian Soda
Minichef #2's Note:
This is a sweet and sour drink that's easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups club soda
- 2 fluid ounces canned pineapple juice
- 2 fluid ounces coconut syrup or 2 fluid ounces coconut flavoring
- 2 fluid ounces cream
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- 1Put ice into a cup.
- 2Pour club soda into cup with ice.
- 3Next, pour pineapple juice into cup, and stir.
- 4Then, pour coconut syrup and cream into cup then stir.
- 5Finally, put Maraschino cherries on top, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Italian Soda
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: