Recipe by Stewie
In response to a request. From "Potluck for 33,000" cookbook, Dayton Hudson Corporation,1993.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I made this and took it to work with a fruit tray. Oh my goodness, I have never heard such squealing. This is "to die for" scrumptious. Thanks for posting this. I will definitely make it again.
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons plain yogurt
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- fresh fruit, cut into bite-size pieces (such as pineapple, apple, mandarin orange, strawberries, grapes, etc.)