1/1 Photo of Pina Colada Dip
In response to a request. From "Potluck for 33,000" cookbook, Dayton Hudson Corporation,1993.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons plain yogurt
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- fresh fruit, cut into bite-size pieces (such as pineapple, apple, mandarin orange, strawberries, grapes, etc.)
- 1In medium bowl, blend yogurt and pudding mix; stir in pineapple and extracts.
- 2Fold in whipped topping.
- 4Refrigerate until serving time.
- 5Serve with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Dip
Serving Size: 1 (697 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix