1 hr 40 mins
This recipe was in my inbox one fine morning. Preparation time does not include overnight chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Combine graham crumbs, coconut, and butter, press firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch cheesecake pan.
- 3In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 4Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- 5Add eggs and cornstarch.
- 6Place rum and coconut in blender and blend.
- 7Add to cheese mixture with drained pineapple.
- 8Pour into pan.
- 9Bake at 325 for one hour.
- 10Turn off oven and leave inside for 1 hour.
- 11Do not open oven door!
- 12Chill overnight before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1484.1
- Calories from Fat 896
- Total Fat 99.5 g
- Saturated Fat 59.6 g
- Cholesterol 439.8 mg
- Sodium 953.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 101.0 g
- Protein 28.8 g