Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This recipe was in my inbox one fine morning. Preparation time does not include overnight chilling time.
- 1 1⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon rum extract, to taste
- 1 (3 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine graham crumbs, coconut, and butter, press firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch cheesecake pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and cornstarch.
- Place rum and coconut in blender and blend.
- Add to cheese mixture with drained pineapple.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 325 for one hour.
- Turn off oven and leave inside for 1 hour.
- Do not open oven door!
- Chill overnight before removing from pan.