Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sounded really good to me, I will give a try at some point too. http://spanishfood.about.com/od/tapas/r/pepperanchovies.htm
- Drain the peppers and pat dry. Carefully remove any membranes or seeds that may remain.
- Cut the peppers into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Peel the garlic cloves and slice thinly.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on low heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Then, add the pepper strips. Sauté mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place pepper mixture on a platter.
- Take 4-5 anchovies from can and pat with a paper towel to remove excess oil and salt.
- Coil and arrange on platter with red peppers.
- Serve with other tapas and bread.