Tea Girl's Note:
This sounded really good to me, I will give a try at some point too. http://spanishfood.about.com/od/tapas/r/pepperanchovies.htm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the peppers and pat dry. Carefully remove any membranes or seeds that may remain.
- 2Cut the peppers into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- 3Peel the garlic cloves and slice thinly.
- 4Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on low heat.
- 5Add the garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- 6Then, add the pepper strips. Sauté mixture for about 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and place pepper mixture on a platter.
- 8Take 4-5 anchovies from can and pat with a paper towel to remove excess oil and salt.
- 9Coil and arrange on platter with red peppers.
- 10Serve with other tapas and bread.
Browse Our Top Spanish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spanish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pimientos Rojos Con Anchoas (Red Peppers With Anchovies)
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 844.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g