Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We need to give our pets pills and the only way they will take them is if we put them in a pill pocket. These are quite expensive so I came up with an alternative that they love. It is really easy to change out the ingredients such as using rice flour instead of wheat flour. Or using chicken bouillon granules instead of beef. This stays good in your refrig for a week and costs less than 50 cents to make. Hope it works for you.
- In a small cup mix milk and bouillon.
- Add half the flour and stir.
- Add the remaining flour and stir until it forms a ball.
- Flour your hands and roll ball between palms. If it is sticky add more flour and continue rolling between palms. If it is too stiff add 1/4 to 1/2 t of water.
- Once you have it in a ball, knead it in your hands until the flour is well blended into itself. It should be the consistency of putty or spackling.
- Store dough covered in the refrig for up to 7 days.
- Pinch off a small amount and place around pill.
- Feed to pet as you would a treat.