1/2 Photos of Pigs-In-A-Blanket Casserole
My boyfriend LOVES pigs-in-a-blanket, but our favorite brand, Schwann's, is no longer delivered in our area. So I set out to come up with a casserole that would fit the same flavor profile. I added a few things I love in pancakes and the result exceeded my expectations!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except the blueberry syrup in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- 2Pour into greased baking dish (8x8 square pan or a deep dish pie plate work best), then drizzle with blueberry syrup, swirling it through with a knife.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 4Cut into squares or wedges, and drizzle with additional maple syrup, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pigs-In-A-Blanket Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.9
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.3 mg
- Sodium 830.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: