Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
- 12 roma tomatoes
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 large red onion
- 2 -8 fresh jalapenos, seeded (2 for mild, 4 for medium, 8 for fire)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Chop tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños into small pieces by hand, put into large bowl (don't use blender).
- Chop up a hand full of cilantro, stir into mix.
- Add salt, garlic and chili powder.
- Set in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Dip your favorite chip and enjoy.
This was very good but for those on a LOW SODIUM diet like my self leave the salt out!!This is not low sodium!
This was really tasty! You won't be disappointed if you make this pico de gallo. It was perfectly seasoned. I halved the recipe for the two of us and it still made a lot. A bag of chips, this salsa, and a margarita and you are set!