Recipe by AngelaTN
This recipe come from the Picnic Cafe in Nashville, TN. They are famous for this tea punch! This recipe is easy to double or even quadruple for large crowds.
Top Review by Bogey'sMom
I thought this was going to taste more like fruit punch, but the tea reallly comes through. I used splenda to sweeten it. I'll definitely make this often - nice change from plain old tea. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 8 cups water, divided
- 1 family size tea bag
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- lemon slice, for garnish,if desired
- mint sprig, for garnish,if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add tea bag and cinnamon stick, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Pour mixture into pitcher, and add remaining 4 cups water.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs if desired.