Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
No beans, no tomatoes, just plenty of flavor set to satisfy *this* picky eater :)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 pinch curry
- 2 pinches celery salt
- 2 pinches cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley, ground
- 1 -2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cherry cola
- 50 slices pepperoni, chopped finely
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb mild sausage
- Mix all the ingredients EXCEPT the meat in the crock pot. Taste test to confirm your liking.
- While preparing your sauce, cook the pepperoni, ground beef, and sausage until done. I highly recommend adding some additional ground cayenne, crushed red pepper, minced onion, and minced garlic to the meat while cooking. When done, drain and add meat to the sauce. Stir well.
- Cook on low about 6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips, add sour cream to it with tortilla shells or add some other side item to really bring out the flavor in this dish.
- Have fun with it and don't be afraid to add more or less seasoning if needed!