Jim W's Note:
Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen. For all you pickled Okra lovers here's the perfect appetizer for you. Enjoy!
My Private Note
whole s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off the crust from bread.
- 2With a rolling pin flatten each slice of bread until very thin.
- 3Spread soften cream cheese on bread slice, place one okra spear in center; roll up bread and cheese around okra.
- 4Roll sandwich in chopped parsley.
- 5Cut in half, or smaller pieces, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Okra Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 205.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: