Recipe by Maine-iac
This is a quick, easy, and tasty sauce that you can serve with either chicken breasts or pork chops. Yummy!
Top Review by Just Cher
I made this last night over sauteed chicken and it was absolutely wonderful! My daughter kept repeating this is really really good mom and my husband well when he wasn't drooling was singing my praises. I didn't change a thing- didn't need to. This is a winner! You have made my hubby a happy man!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canclear chicken broth
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons capers, with juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, saute garlic in butter until transparent.
- Add olive oil and flour making a paste.
- Cook, stirring, until golden brown.
- Add chicken broth a little at a time, and then add lemon juice.
- Stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Add capers with juice.
- Serve over chicken or pork.