Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Philly Beef Sandwiches
- 1 (16 ounce) packagestir-fry frozen bell peppers
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen beef or 1 (9 ounce) packagefresh beef, strips
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Saute beef strips over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add pepper stir-fry mix.
- Cook 3-4 minutes and drain off excess liquid.
- Spread top half of each hoagie roll with the dijon mustard.
- Spoon half cup of pepper/beef mixture onto bottom half of each hoagie.
- Top mixture with cheese, and replace the top.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Goes nicely with kettle chips and a pickle!
Yummy! I made this with leftover steak and fresh peppers and onions sauteed for just a few minutes to keep them somewhat crispy. I really liked the Dijon flavor in these. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.