Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I found this recipe on the Bisquick web site.I made it.I thought that it was really good.But, I made a few changes to it.I really hope that you will like it!I know that it is easy to make and it is really tasty!Yes, I do like fresh onion!
- 1⁄2 sweet white onion (chopped fine)
- 1 lb 96% lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup Cheese Whiz
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups frozen onion and three pepper blend
- 1 -2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 -3 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Cook the hamburger in a skillet,until brown.
- Drain the meat.
- Add the garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
- Then add the frozen peppers and onoions.
- Stir in the Cheese Whiz.
- Warm until hot.
- In a bowl mix the Bisquick,egg,and milk until blended.
- Pour half the batter into the bottom of the dish.
- Top with the beef mixture.
- Pour the remaining batter on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.