So good with fried mushrooms and smothered with ketchup and a side of fries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- garlic powder, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (18 ounce) package frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 3/4 cup Cheez Whiz, warmed
- 6 slices provolone cheese or 6 slices mozzarella cheese or 6 slices white American cheese
- 6 hoagie rolls, split and warmed
- ketchup (optional) or barbecue sauce (optional)
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- 2Add the pepper and onion; season with garlic and pepper, saute for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the meatballs; cover and cook 13-14 minutes, or unti the meatballs are heated through and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add some cheez-wiz to the mixture and let it melt in with the vegetables and meatballs.
- 5Spoon the mixture into the hoagie rolls; top with any remaining cheez-wiz and provolone cheese, ketchup, or BBQ sauce.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Meatball Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 1096.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: