Recipe by Debaylady
I found a Laurel School Alumni Cookbook in a local antique store. It has many marvelous recipes including this one from "Phillips Crab House" in Ocean City, MD. It is printed on page 130 and was submitted by my friend and co-worker, Sharon Whaley. I have not made it yet, but am adding it here for those who like to try recipes from famous restaurants.
- 2 lbs lump crabmeat
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- cracker crumb
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, except crab meat.
- Add crab meat and turn lightly so as not to break up the lumps.
- Put in a buttered 2 quart casserole or fill 8 buttered individual baking dishes (shells) and top with cracer crumbs.
- Cover with melted butter. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and brown.
- Note: If desired, top with grated cheese last 5 minutes of baking.