I found a Laurel School Alumni Cookbook in a local antique store. It has many marvelous recipes including this one from "Phillips Crab House" in Ocean City, MD. It is printed on page 130 and was submitted by my friend and co-worker, Sharon Whaley. I have not made it yet, but am adding it here for those who like to try recipes from famous restaurants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, except crab meat.
- 2Add crab meat and turn lightly so as not to break up the lumps.
- 3Put in a buttered 2 quart casserole or fill 8 buttered individual baking dishes (shells) and top with cracer crumbs.
- 4Cover with melted butter. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and brown.
- 6Note: If desired, top with grated cheese last 5 minutes of baking.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Phillips Crab House" Crab Imperial
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 153.2 mg
- Sodium 576.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning