- 4 tablespoons vegetables or 4 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt (MSG) or 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning (MSG)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok or frying pan, heat oil and fry garlic until light brown. Add shallots, rice, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir the mixture constantly to prevent it from sticking to the pan and to ensure even cooking.
- Cook and continue stirring for 10 minutes. Serve hot.