Great quick pizza for camping or stove topping, pizza parties, phreezer phood...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the dry ingredients, except 1/4 cup of flour, in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add warm water and oil.
- 3Mix and kneed adding remaining flour as needed.
- 4Divide into six pieces.
- 5Roll out very thin on slightly oiled surface.
- 6Cook in a preheated 9-10 inch cast iron skillet over medium to medium-low heat. One to two minutes each side.
- 7Add herbs, cheese and toppings, cover and cook until cheese melts (another 4 minutes).
- 8Keep pizza warm in oven while making the remaining pizzas.
- 9Limit the tomato sauce to keep these pizzas light and crisp.
- 10Try peanut butter mixed with pure maple syrup or molasses and fresh or canned fruit for desert pizzas.
- 11Experiment - Experimentation is the mother of every great recipe.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phast Iron Skillet Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 779.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g