Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mmmm...it's an orgasm in your mouth! Oops, can I say that?
- 2 cups cooked fettuccine pasta (fresh is best)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- Heat butter over medium-high heat until melted.
- Add mushrooms, sautéing 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of half and half, salt, and pepper, stirring for 5 minutes, but do not let it boil.
- Slowly add Parmesan and pesto.
- Heat through and serve over fettuccine.
Delicious! We used whatever mushrooms we had on hand and it was very tasty.