Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Light and super flavorful gnocchi, made easy using Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes. The combination of pesto and feta cheese make these a super flavorful main dish that is quick, easy and kid family friendly!
- 473.18 ml Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml pesto sauce
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml feta cheese
- Using an electric mixer, whip mashed potatoes, eggs and 2 ½ tablespoons of pesto sauce in a large bowl until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese and mix well. Gradually fold in flour.
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot. Reduce heat slightly. Working with about 1 tablespoon at a time, drop a few gnocchi into salted water and cook for a few minutes, until they rise to the surface.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer gnocchi to a strainer to remove excess water. Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
- Serve warm topped with remaining pesto sauce and crumble feta cheese.