Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love pesto and this is a nice dip for those special occasions.
- 3⁄4 cup lightly packed fresh basil
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts or 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces sour cream
- fresh vegetables, of your choice
- In an electric blender, combine first 7 ingredients.
- Process on medium speed until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into small serving bowl and blend in sour cream.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.