Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This IS AMAZING! My own personal recipe:) The massive amounts of veggies stay moist and absorb every ounce of garlic pesto flavor, the crust is crisp...the pizza is quick, easy, satisfying, flavorful and healthy! Piled high with veggies and other good stuff, this puppy will satisfy even the most skeptical pizza gourmet. Try adding garlic grilled chicken for a carnivorous twist. ROWR!
- 1 Boboli pizza crust (*crucial!)
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 can quartered artichoke heart
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 bag shredded parmesan cheese (etc.)
- light goat cheese
- pine nuts
- fresh basil
- PREP: defrost spinach in microwave; cut tomatoes into large chunks; cut artichoke quarters in half.
- Spread pesto on crust.
- Toss a thin coat of shredded cheese over the pesto.
- Then begin to layer vegetables.
- First spread spinach evenly.
- Then top with artichokes, followed by diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a thicker layer of cheese on top of the vegetables (the cheese will hold it together).
- Drop small balls of goat cheese, sprinkle pine nuts, and finally add some shredded fresh basil to the top of the pizza.
- Bake according to pizza crust instructions.
- (usually 10 minutes).
- It's always a huge hit- and addictively delicious!
Enjoyed it very much. Added garlic and olives, and a homemade crust.
Overcooked the crust and forgot the spinach, so I'm waiting until I can give it a proper review. Still, it was very good and I know we will like this one!
FREAKING GOOD PIZZA! I love it. Great recipe.