This IS AMAZING! My own personal recipe:) The massive amounts of veggies stay moist and absorb every ounce of garlic pesto flavor, the crust is crisp...the pizza is quick, easy, satisfying, flavorful and healthy! Piled high with veggies and other good stuff, this puppy will satisfy even the most skeptical pizza gourmet. Try adding garlic grilled chicken for a carnivorous twist. ROWR!
- PREP: defrost spinach in microwave; cut tomatoes into large chunks; cut artichoke quarters in half.
- Spread pesto on crust.
- Toss a thin coat of shredded cheese over the pesto.
- Then begin to layer vegetables.
- First spread spinach evenly.
- Then top with artichokes, followed by diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a thicker layer of cheese on top of the vegetables (the cheese will hold it together).
- Drop small balls of goat cheese, sprinkle pine nuts, and finally add some shredded fresh basil to the top of the pizza.
- Bake according to pizza crust instructions.
- (usually 10 minutes).
- It's always a huge hit- and addictively delicious!