4 hrs 5 mins
Prince Pear's Note:
The cooking time is actually chilling time. A delicious and refreshing drink with a daring name. You could use real rum instead of rum extract. Either way it's different but oh-so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place soda water in the fridge (freezer for faster chilling) until very cold.
- 2In a large pitcher, combine juices, sugar, water and extracts.
- 3Add 4 drops of each food coloring. into the juices mixture. If you want it darker add more of each color. Be advised, the punch might come out looking BLACK in color if you use too much.
- 4Gently stir into the soda water.
- 5Chill at least four hours or serve on ice immediately. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perilous Punch!
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: