Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fantastic glaze for just about any Bundt or tube cake! Follow all measurements exactly (3,3,3 and 3!) or the glaze will be too runny.
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped (can use bittersweet chocolate in place of semisweet)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice (can use water but orange juice is better to use)
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, cook all ingredients over low heat whisking until smooth.
- Cool 6 minutes and then drizzle or pour the warm over cake.
This is a fantastic glaze! This makes for a perfect glaze on the chocolate bundt cakes that everyone here loves. Not only for the glaze but enough to dip the strawberries that make for great presentation when serving as a dessert. Great on those strawberries. Makes up perfectly as posted. Thank you Kittencal.