Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for pitch in's and picnics, or any day of the year!
- 1 (1 lb) box rotini pasta, cooked as directerd
- 2 tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced into pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 package pepperoni, sliced
- 1 bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 4 tablespoons salad seasoning
- Mix all together well.
- Serve, or refrigerate until chilled.
This salad was absolutely delicious. It was very easy to make and went together very quickly. My family thought it was one of the best pasta salads that they had ever tasted. Thanks for sharing this recipe; it is definitely a keeper!!
From one Indiana girl to another, this is my new favorite summer pasta salad! Very refreshing and light, yet satisfying. I couldn't stop eating it! Thanks for the recipe, Indiana Nurse! :) (Hoosiers Rock!) LOL