1/1 Photo of Perfect Iced Tea
My iced tea never turned out the same any time I made it because I never measured. I finally started measuring and wrote down what I used. My family agreed that the following made the perfect pitcher!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4-cup measuring cup, heat 4 cups water in microwave to boiling.
- 2Place tea bags in water and let steep for 5- 10 minutes.
- 3Pour sugar into 2 quart pitcher and pour hot tea over it.
- 4Squeeze tea bags to get out any remaining tea; add tea to pitcher and discard bags (if they are too hot to squeeze by hand, pull them up the side of the measuring cup with the strings and press with a spoon).
- 5Stir hot tea until sugar is dissolved.
- 6Add 4 cups cold water and lemon juice; stir well.
- 7Chill until very cold and serve over ice with lemon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: