Recipe by james keck
makes perfect juicy golden brown turkey, if instructions are followed will work consistently each and every time.
Top Review by Shanna021
I followed this recipe using an 8 3/4 lb. bird. It was just as you said. It was golden brown and very moist, and clean up was a breeze. I'll definitely make it this way again. Thanks.
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 325.
- (mix all ingredients in melted butter baste turkey put all remaining ingredients in cavity).
- put in doubled brown grocery bag fold the end and staple shut.
- place in large roasting pan no lid bake at 325 (20 minutes per lb).
- do nothing else I promise you will never cook your turkey any other way.
- moist and perfectly brown.
- (do not open oven).