1/1 Photo of Perfect Cinnamon Bun Icing
* Pamela *'s Note:
Not low fat, but a great treat for special occasions! Vanilla sugar must sit for 1 week before using so plan ahead. generously ices 18 large buns
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1**you can make your own powdered vanilla sugar by blending white powdered sugar in your blender.**
- 2Add 1 whole vanilla bean to the powdered and store in a air proof container for at least 1 week.
- 3This sugar is also great for baking, using in coffee or tea, and on cereal.
- 4Blend first 2 ingredients together with an electric mixer.
- 5Add sugar in slowly and continue to blend for at least 10 minutes.
- 6This freezes well.
- 7I scoop it into a ziploc bag before I freeze it.
- 8Then just snip off the end and have an instant icing bag.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Cinnamon Bun Icing
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: