Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Altered a bit from a recipe I saw in ExtraVeganZa, the original called for arranging 3 mangoes and 4 avocados around the strawberry salsa, my version calls for putting a little mango in the salsa. I love fruit salsas!
- 1 pint strawberry, cut into very small pieces
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 poblano pepper, finely diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, de-seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix all the ingredients together, stirring well to disperse the salt and lime juice. Serve with corn chips!