Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tempting mix of flavors and colors. Serve with tortillas, crackers, or melba rounds.
Make and share this Peppery Black Bean Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 4 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups fresh corn or 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir and mix well.
- Cover and chill.
As always, MizzNezz you came through again! Yet another fantastic recipe. Using canned organic black beans, everything else I used was fresh, including sweet corn right off the cobs! Such a delicious way to serve really healthy food. I love the 1/3 cup of fresh lime juice which simply makes this black bean salsa over the top in flavor! I served with a mix of organic sweet potato, blue corn and corn tortilla chips. Thanks so much, MizzNezz!!